East Ayrshire Council Recycling Appointments
Welcome to the online booking system for East Ayrshire Council’s Recycling Centres at Western Road in Kilmarnock and at Garlaff near Skares, Cumnock.
You must pre book an appointment if:
1. you are a resident who will be driving a liveried car, a van, a pickup or intend to pull a trailer (maximum 3m in length) – access available at Western Road or Garlaff
2. you hold a commercial recyclate permit - access available at Western Road only.
Key points to note:
• All appointments are 20 minutes in duration – please endeavour to complete your visit within this time period
• A maximum of 3 appointments may be booked by a single user in a 24 hour period
• Appointments must be booked a minimum of 24 hours in advance
• Weekend access is restricted to residents driving commercial type vehicles only. Commercial permit access is available on weekdays plus seasonal late nights opening (Western Road) only.
All wastes brought to the Recycling Centres remain subject to a visual inspection by Site Attendants with East Ayrshire Council reserving the right to undertake investigations regarding the provenance of any wastes presented and to restrict access to its sites if false or inaccurate information is provided.
Residential users please select CREATE BOOKING to start your booking from the top menu.
Commercial users should logon using their USERNAME and PASSWORD. If you do not hold a commercial permit please click here Commercial Waste Permits